Affiliate Manager Position
- Have you been an Affiliate Manager in the ground transportation industry?
- Have you worked for a leading limousine and corporate transportation company?
- Are you ready for a change and want to be a part of a company who is experiencing exponential growth?
- Do you want to build an affiliate department that is based on your own high standards?
Kevin Smith Transportation Group (KSTG) is a “growth company” that provides luxury ground transportation services to 3 unique sectors, including corporate, academic and social. Launching less than 3 years ago, the company’s fleet recently expanded to more than 25 vehicles.
Headquartered just outside of Philadelphia, PA, KSTG services a 5 county area in and around Southeastern PA. With a focus on luxury and service, successful market penetration has occurred by focusing on our core mission statement. Service Different.
As part of our growth mission, KSTG is looking to expand their affiliate business, both locally and across the country. As the Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for designing, developing and running our entire affiliate program.
- Communicating changes and other important affiliate information with our team of reservation agents and dispatchers.
- Manage multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment
- Provide customer service support to clients, which includes:
- Answering client questions
- Providing quotes using proprietary pricing tools
- Create reservations for clients and booking agents
- Develop and follow-through on the workflow process when entering reservations (including emailing confirmations and assigning reservations to affiliate companies, etc.)
This is a true Team Environment. It is a great opportunity with excellent earnings potential for those who enjoy serving people, are flexible and thrive in a challenging and ever-changing environment.
What is Kevin Smith Transportation Group looking for in the right candidate? The below items are critical skills to be considered as a possible candidate for this role.
- Extremely Detail and Process Oriented Required
- Ability to Function at High-Performance Level under High-Stress Situations
- Exceptional Multi-Tasking Abilities
- Three Plus Years of Ground Transportation Experience
- Strong Background in Travel, Tourism or Hospitality Preferred
- Solid Understanding of Windows-Based Computer Applications
- Strong Customer Service/Support and Problem Resolution Skills Required
- Strong Communication Skills, Both Oral and Written are Required
- Solid Judgment Skills and Sense of Urgency Required
- Experience in a Fast-Paced, Mission-Critical Environment a Plus
- Driven, Outgoing, and Possess a Strong & Dependable Work Ethic
- Professional in Appearance and Attitude
- Outgoing Personality, with Ability to Establish a Friendly Rapport with Clients
Send an email with your resume to the Owner and CEO Kevin Smith at email@example.com