This is one in a series of blogs detailing how law firms in Philadelphia and across the 5 suburban counties leverage the #1 rated transportation company, Kevin Smith Transportation Group, to maximize billable hours, deliver superior service to their clients and offer an extensive suite of services to their own employees.
Are you looking to book transportation for your employees or your clients? If so, call KSTG today at 610-222-6225 and let one of our “Legal Specialists” arrange all of your transportation needs. Pennsylvania’s #1 rated Luxury Fleet is the perfect partner for any sized law firm.
Top 5 Reasons Why Law Firms Book Chauffeured Services for Partner Meetings
Law firms face significant competition to deliver not just exceptional representation but also a superior experience. Leading law firms have started to leverage a luxury transportation partner who can deliver a variety of services.
Here are the top 5 reasons Law Firms Book Chauffeured Services for Partner Meetings.
- Safety – A long day of meetings are often followed by a long night of activities – A Chauffeured vehicle ensures every Partner is delivered home safe and sound when the long day is over
- Quality of service – Every law firm makes a huge investment in their partners. Don’t let that investment stop at the curb. An unvetted ride through a ride share app is no way to treat your most valuable assets.
- Brand – Every partner in a law firm represents the brand of that firm. By investing in a Chauffeured transportation partner, you ensure your Brand stands tall no matter what.
- Reliability – When the meeting runs long, there is never a need to “order” a car. Your Chauffeur will be curb side ready and waiting.
- Maximizing billable hours – When the meeting is over, there are emails to respond to and calls to make. In a Chauffeured vehicle, your partners can handle their business while a company likes KSTG handles all of the driving.
Law Firms Top Vehicle Options
Whether the need is internal for a Partner meeting or transportation for a valued client, it is extremely beneficial to partner with a Luxury Brand that can offer a variety of fleet options to choose from. Here are the most popular choices that law firms in the greater Philadelphia, PA area book with Kevin Smith Transportation Group.
- Luxury Sedans and SUV’s
KSTG’s fleet of Luxury Sedans and SUV’s are the perfect choices for law firms that need transportation for up to 5 people. They provide the perfect blend of professionalism and comfort that every leading law firm can feel comfortable having their Brand represented in.
- Executive Shuttles and Mini-Buses
These vehicles are perfect for law firms that are looking to move larger groups up to 30 people at one time. While still maintaining the Luxury Brand that KSTG is known for, this part of the fleet plays a vital role for law firms who want to provide the “wow factor” for their employees and their clients.
- Stretch Limousines
While not as popular a vehicle today as they were in the 80’s and 90’s, the fleet of Stretch Limousines that KSTG offers to their law firms are perfect vehicles for special events where the purest form of luxury is stepping inside a stretch.
- Coach Buses
KSTG’s fleet of Coach Buses are the perfect vehicle choice for law firms who need to move larger groups in size, from 50 to as many as 300 or more. Perfect for off-site meetings, a Chauffeured driven Coach Bus still provides the luxury service that law firms have come to expect from KSTG.
Best Blogs about Ground Transportation for Law Firms
Check out the below blogs on ground transportation for law firms.
- Corporate Transportation for Law Firms
- Top Reasons Why Recruiters Use Luxury Transportation
- Duty of Care Reasons for Ground Transportation
- Maximizing Billable Hours with Chauffeured Transportation
Thank you for reading today’s blog on transportation services for law firms. To learn more about Kevin Smith Transportation Group’s services for law firms, visit our blog series on law firm transportation needs or check out our services page for Corporate Transportation. To see all of the vehicle options, visit KSTG’s Fleet Page.